4/02/2008

How much is your blog worth?

According to this website, they can measure how much is your blog:

http://www.business-opportunities.biz/projects/how-much-is-your-blog-worth/

So, mine is only:
"Your blog, www.brokenglish.blogspot.com, is worth $564.54".

What they don't do is to pay for it. Otherwise, I would have sold it already for sure.

One funny thing to do is to see how much are other people blogs:
Your blog, www.ciegaacitas.com, is worth $89,197.32
Your blog, dispatchesfromtheisland.blogspot.com/, is worth $102,746.28
Your blog, english.martinvarsavsky.net/, is worth $279,447.30

Post your blogs results!

6 comments:

ob1 said...

here is probably the most popular italian blog. ^___^

Your blog, www.beppegrillo.it, is worth $5,215,785.06

Fede y mamá Jesi said...

Your blog, http://federicojavier.blogspot.com, is worth $1,693.62

Brokenblogger said...

Bepegrillo is already millionaire but I am sure he would sell it for that money.
Jesy, would you sell yours? It's full of pictures of your kid. What's your price?

Fede y mamá Jesi said...

Of course I wouldn't sell it. It's kind of a personal diary... ok not so personal since it can be seen by everyone.
I would sell para-bebes... of course my partner would get half of the money (muehehehe)

Tena Lynn said...

I've seen your posts on Jorge's dispatches from the island and I checked out my blog for a price and it's worth $0. LOL!!!

I've been doing it for a while and need to read some more on how to make it visited more!

I've liked your responses on his blog, I'm a huge fan of his.



http://feistyafterfifty.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Sari Jahe | Promo | Diskon | Promo Diskon | Harga Tiket Pesawat | Temulawak | Photo Prewedding | UPVC WINDOW | Kamera CCTV | Jual CCTV | Pasang CCTV | Minuman Suplemen | Tiket Pesawat Murah | Harga Tiket Pesawat | Tiket Pesawat Online

Hot G String | Foto Sex | Kim Kardashian | Kim Kardashian Bugil | wallpaper lucu | cheat gta 4 | Behel | G String | BB+18 | Info Trend Terbaru | Shuffle Dance | Info Terkini


Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.