4/02/2008

Ukelele playing brazilian prostitutes

Someone got into my blog by typing on google:
"ukulele playing brazilian prostitutes"

My interpretation of this is: there is a guy that would like to see brazilian prostitutes playing ukelele. At first I thought, this guy is a weirdo! but after a short while I thought, "well I would also like to see a brazilian prostitute playing the ukelele, it would be an extraordinary or at least unconventional show".

Anyway, I am proud that people get into my blog in search of such an extraordinary content. I am deeply sorry that I can't deliver the brazilian prostitutes playing ukelele.

3 comments:

ob1 said...

i imagine you considered the eventuality that "playing the ukulele" could be just a metaphor...

anyway it's strange to notice that brazilian prostitutes have such different predilections, between which... musicals.
http://www.nytheatre.com/nytheatre/showpage.php?t=sex6365

^__^

Fede y mamá Jesi said...

I would expect them to play the flute at least!!

Anonymous said...

Sari Jahe | Promo | Diskon | Promo Diskon | Harga Tiket Pesawat | Temulawak | Photo Prewedding | UPVC WINDOW | Kamera CCTV | Jual CCTV | Pasang CCTV | Minuman Suplemen | Tiket Pesawat Murah | Harga Tiket Pesawat | Tiket Pesawat Online

Hot G String | Foto Sex | Kim Kardashian | Kim Kardashian Bugil | wallpaper lucu | cheat gta 4 | Behel | G String | BB+18 | Info Trend Terbaru | Shuffle Dance | Info Terkini


Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, youve covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.